It's a new year, and we like to think that means a clean slate for everybody. You might have a New Year's Resolution or two, unless you're snarky or don't like goals, or something. Either way, goals are good things. Big or small, annual or hourly. While we're all thinking about 2014, here are a few little ones. Today's inspirational nuggets:
1. Stick to your guns.
2. Be eager to learn. Think more. Read more.
3. Embrace failure. It just got easier to not fail that way again.
4. Always look a few steps ahead. You've gotta keep your head up to do that.
5. Find what scares you and chase it down. Never be daunted.
6. Look for new and better ways. Level up.
7. See what works and doesn't work for others. Try out the good stuff.
8. Appreciate criticism. Someone is trying to make you more awesome, you ungrateful little whiner.
9. Pet more dogs.
Good day/2014 to you.